Hey Fellow Photography Nerds!

Does it drive you nuts when you have a blurry picture of your active child? Ever wonder why your subjects look jaundice? And what the heck is RAW? There is so much to know about photography in order to get the images you want, even if you're a casual shooter taking snapshots of your family and friends, and unfortunately, there's also a lack of simple, easy to understand, and most importantly, FREE resources out there. My goal with this blog is to use my experience from working in a camera store and shooting pictures (some as a hobby, some as a business) to help everyone from the "Soccer Mom" to the "Hobbyist" get the images they've always wanted. Have a question for me? Leave a comment and ask away. I'll either do a post about it, or if you'd like, I can send an email (given you leave an email address). Be sure to check out the archives to read about past topics.

If you'd like to add my button for this site to your blog or website, feel free! Here's the HTML:



Sunday, November 2, 2008

Be Patient

If you're visiting this site and there's nothing here but this post, thanks, and please check back shortly. This blog was created late at night, and I was too tired to do my first real post once I got the layout setup the way I wanted. Come back soon!

No comments: